1. In 1967, the Nigerian Civil War ground to a halt for two days because both sides wanted to watch Pelé play in an exhibition soccer match.
2. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.
3. Every person, including identical twins, has a unique eye & tongue print along with their fingerprint.
4. Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it will digest itself
5. Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as 170 miles (274 km) per hour.