I would take a moment to explain why I started this blog and more importantly what value I think YOU can get out of it.
I wanted to create website/blog for quite sometimes as far back as 2001, but I wasn’t sure about what I would blog about, but I decided I’d start a blog anyway. From June 2016 I started to get involved more closely.
I started my first website in July 2016 with free hosting and domain name. I began to take interest in blogging. I started learning how to create a blog, how to code and how to maintain it.
What value would visiting my blog site, g3manda, add to your already acquired knowledge:
1. Create critical business scenarios and improvise organizational business solutions by means of – blog soap opera “STRATEGY”. My 25 years of experience as process/system analyst and business administration gives me the required perquisite.
2. Mirror crisis youths grapple with and proffer practical counsel through – blog soap opera “INDEMNITY”. My years of counseling youths has exposed me to their numerous anxious care.
3. Annotate quotes for public speeches in “INSPIRATIONAL QUOTESSENSE”.
4. Bouquet of poem and pros for public speeches as “POETRY”.
5. Research articles written on mental health and human psychology via “MIND BEAMER”.